We have a ginourmous number thirdparty dependencies.   One of the things
we need to accomplish is to keep track of the licenses that are
associated with the thirdparty dependencies to avoid any legal issues.

I was looking into the project-info-reports plugin, which, btw, makes my
heart flutter.  It's very cool, but doesn't look like something that
supports thirdparty licenses.

Question:
1)  Do any thirdparty lib license management plugins already exist?
2)  If not, are there any plans on the books to do so?

I am basically looking for sometype of report which summarizes the
spectrum of licenses used, and which dependencies use them.   This may
be a plugin I need to write.....

Ruel Loehr
JBoss QA