On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 08:54 +0000, Stephen Cowx wrote:
> Hi
>
> I found the "Getting Started guide" in SVN and looked through the commit
> history but I couldn't a version which had the multi project info in
> it.  Admittedly I looked at the first and last entries and about 10
> random entries in between before I figured that it might never have been
> in there anyway.  If it was somewhere else in the source tree then there
> is almost no chance I will be able to find it.
>
> If there is anyone on this list who can provide a very quick bullet list
> of how to implement multi projects in maven 2.0 it would help me a great
> deal.  I am familiar with Maven 1 so it can be fairly direct and to the
> point.

It is specifically not in there until some issues regarding best
practices are resolved

http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=36790

Jesse also has some thoughts:

http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=36796

What's there in the old guide will get you going and I can pop something
into the doco but things like version management and directory
structuring in multi project (really multi module) builds will crop up
as the first questions when setting up your own project so I was trying
to get some of these issues resolved before writing the guide for multi
project builds.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl