http://maven.apache.org/maven-model/maven.html#class_notifier

set sendOn* to false in your pom

Emmanuel

Richard Wallace a écrit :
Hello again,

Right now I have my maven 2 project ciManagement notification setup with:

   <ciManagement>
       <system>continuum</system>
       <notifiers>
           <notifier>
               <configuration>
                   <address>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</address>
               </configuration>
           </notifier>
       </notifiers>
   </ciManagement>

That sends all messages to the same address. What I want to know is how to specific different addresses for results, i.e., send success messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and failure messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I also tried doing this from the project management page in continuum by adding another mail notification but it doesn't let you specify what events to send the email on.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Rich