I'm trying to create the "Struts Blank Archetype" (the m2 version of
the struts-blank.war webapp that's available.)

So I'm following the instructions here...
   http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-creating-archetypes.html

And I read:
The <sources>, <resources>, <test-resources> and <site-resources> tags
represent the different sections of the project:

    * <sources> = src/main/java
    * <resources> = src/main/resources
    * <test-sources> = src/test/java
    * <test-resources> = src/test/resources
    * <site-resources> = src/site

What about src/main/webapp?  I need to put the various config files in
WEB-INF and have them included in the archetype.

Then I thought I'd check out the sources of maven-archetype-plugin,
but there's no 'Project Info' section with a 'Source Repository' link
on http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-archetype-plugin/index.html

What I'm really looking for is the source code for
maven-archetype-webapp so I can see how to structure an archetype that
creates a webapp.

Help?

--
Wendy Smoak