Hi there,

I'm trying to use the external sshExecutable setting in the
settings.xml file, kind of this:

    <server>
      <id>my.server</id>
      <username>me</username>
      <privateKey>E:\.ssh\id_dsa</privateKey>
      <configuration>
        <sshExecutable>"C:\Archivos de programa\PuTTY\plink.exe"</sshExecutable>
      </configuration>
    </server>

As you may see, I have some spaces in the path to the plink
executable. I've tried to surround it with &quot;, " (as shown) with
no success, I keep getting the usual message you get when you use a
path with spaces in MSDOS and you don't surround it with double
quotes... any ideas (other than the obvious add plink to the PATH)?

Antoher question... is there any way to specify this setting in a
global manner? I have several servers defined and I must copy/paste
this to each of them.

TIA, best regards
Jose