Hi,

Add the -DgeneratePom=true argument to the command. This will generate a
generic pom in your local repo along with your jar.

If you want to install your created pom, you should execute the
install:install-file again with the groupId, artifactId, version of the jar you've installed and with a packaging of pom

-allan

David Jackman wrote:

I've read the GSG page for installing 3rd party jars, but it says
nothing about how to get a corresponding POM installed along with the
.jar.  Is there a way for me to install a POM I've created for the jar
at the same time, or is everyone pretty much copying that in by hand.
Should I file an enhancement issue for the install plugin to allow this?

..David..