HiveMind started as a number of experiments in coding, in community
and in infrastructure.

I found that using Maven 1 for infrastructure, there was more work for
me than effort saved.

I'm giving Maven 2 a new shot and already much improved.  I'm hoping I
can move my code over to Maven; we'll see as I get doing the
multi-project support needed by both HiveMind and Tapestry.  Keeping
my fingers crossed.

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry
Creator, Jakarta HiveMind