On 11/20/05, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No, that's not the case. Someone just needs to deploy that root project.
>
> Relative path is just a hint for using a multiproject checkout
> structure so that if you edit it locally it gets picked up. It still
> goes to the repository if it is not found.

Okay, that will allow each child to find its parent.  But how does the
parent find the children?

If I have
current/build/pom.xml
current/core/pom.xml
current/taglib/pom.xml

Then what do I put in the <module> tags in current/build/pom.xml?
   <module>../core</module>
   <module>../taglib</module>
?

In addition to being able to build a single sub-project, I also need
to be able to build all of them at once.

Thanks for your patience. :)
--
Wendy