Stephane Nicoll wrote:

Well it should. Could you please show your POM and the structure of your
project please?

Thx,
Stéphane

On 11/21/05, Henry Isidro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm using the RAR plugin and I found out that it does not create a JAR
file to include in the package. So, I invoked the JAR plugin and
everything worked fine. Now, I tried using the install plugin to install
the rar file into my local repository and what happened was the plugin
installed the JAR file into my local repository renaming it as a RAR
file! The generated RAR file was untouched.

Here is what my POM looks like:

<project>
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<artifactId>my-ra</artifactId>
<packaging>rar</packaging>
<name>My Resource Adapter</name>

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<version>2.0</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>create-jar</id>
<phase>compile</phase>
<goals>
<goal>jar</goal>
</goals>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>

<dependencies>
</project>

I called M2 by the command 'mvn install'. Any thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Henry

.::You're welcome ::.

Hi Stephane,

My pom looks like the one I wrote in my first post. My directory structure looks like this:

my-ra
   src
       main
         java