Hi there,

I would like to compute the stale sources in a plugin I'm developing,
this is, I'm transforming docbook documents, and I would like to know
which documents have been modified since the last transformation.
Browsing the source code of the compiler plugin I've found something
about a plexus class called StaleSourceScanner, but I don't know if
this can be used for my purposes. If so, is there any place where I
can find info on these classes, or an API documentation? If not, is
there anything in Maven libraries I can use?

TIA, best regards
Jose