your configuration seems to be correct. File a bug, and i'll look at it.

Actually messages are sent only when state of a project change.

Emmanuel

Richard Wallace a écrit :
I'm using continuum 1.0.1 and I'm trying to configure my maven 2 pom to
send error and failure messages to one mailing list and success messages
to another.  I've got the following in my pom:

   <ciManagement>
       <system>continuum</system>
       <notifiers>
           <notifier>
               <sendOnSuccess>false</sendOnSuccess>
               <configuration>

<address>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</address>
               </configuration>
           </notifier>
           <notifier>
               <sendOnError>false</sendOnError>
               <sendOnFailure>false</sendOnFailure>
               <configuration>

<address>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</address>
               </configuration>
           </notifier>
       </notifiers>
   </ciManagement>

Failure messages and success messages are sent to both lists, so it
seems like the sendOn* settings are being ignored.  Is there something
wrong with my pom or should I file a bug in JIRA?

Thanks,
Rich