David,
Below is a link to the Maven Evangelism JIRA project.
  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV

Paul Spencer

David Sag wrote:
Snap! I just filed a jira issue on this about 20 mts ago - could not find any special 'evangelism' jira however. I did look for it tho.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1668

Kind regards,
Dave Sag