Hi. I'm trying to run an ant task from the antrun plugin. When I try to define some dependencies as "provided" so that the packaging won't include them, the build stops and complains that the ant task can't find classes found in those "provided" dependencies. Everything works fine if I specify "compile" but that includes the dependency in the package which is what I do not want.

Is there a workaround to this or do I just have to live with the dependencies being bundled in with my package?

Regards,
Henry