Hi Benedict,

 <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <testExcludes>
<testExclude implementation="java.lang.String">**/App*.java</testExclude>
                   </testExcludes>
               </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>

Thanks,
-Nik
Benedict Heal wrote:

How do I prevent some of my tests from compiling? (there's a temporary problem with a .jar).

Restricting the compiler seems to affect only the application source:
      <plugin>

Restricting surefire seems to affect just which compiled tests get run
            <plugin>

Presumably I need to restrict the compiler:testCompile in some way?

Many thanks,
Benedict