Volker Hartmann a écrit :
Hi,

I've problems using the release plugin.

I'm not very familar with svn so I'm not sure how to create the repository and how to
declare it in pom.xml.
I tried to find a complete HowTo but without any success!?

I always got the following error:
*svn*: Cannot *copy path* '.' into its own *child* '..\*tags*\test-*tag*-1'
svn version: 1.1.3

You must define the tagBase directory like this :

mvn -DtagBase=file:///[pathToSVNRepos]/tags/ release:prepare

What I've done:
svnadmin create  [pathToSVNRepos]/myFirstProject

Maven has the following structure.

FirstProject
       pom.xml
       src/
       target/

Inside the pom.xml I declared the scm as follows:
  <scm>
<developerConnection>scm:svn:file:///[pathToSVNRepos]/myFirstProject</developerConnection>
 </scm>

How has the file structure to look like?
Do I have to create the tags and branches directory
locally or only in the svn repos?

in the svn repo.

Generally, in a svn repo, you have this structure :
SVNRepo
  branches
    branch_name
      your branched code
  tags
  trunk
    your source code

What's the command for importing data to svn.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

svn import  [which path] file:///[pathToSVNRepos]/myFirstProject ?

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/svn-book.html#svn-ch-5-sect-6.2

It shouldn't be that complicated.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,