Hi I am trying to add *.properties files that reside in the java package
structure of my project to the war's that I build.

ex.
    java spring controller classes   =
com/fundamo/accountUser/web/controller
        resources (properties files) = com/fundamo/accountUser/web/resources

I tried the following inside my pom.xml but to no avail.
<build>
        <resources>
            <resource>
                <directory>src/main/java/com/fundamo/accountUser/web/resourc
es</directory>
                <targetPath>com/fundamo/accountUser/web/resources</targetPat
h>
                <includes>
                    <include>*.properties</include>
                </includes>
            </resource>
        </resources>
    </build>

Can one of you guys help me in the right direction please?
Koos