Hi,

I want to deploy some aritfacts into our internal development repository. Currently I have to edit every POM to point the distributionMnagement-Section to the correct repository. Is it possible to deploy without changing the pom ? E.g. I need to provide current snapshots of maven 2 and some other things I am currently building myself to our developers via our internal repository. What is the "best practice" to get this done ?

--
Christian