Also, you should take a look at Maven-Proxy. This way the jars will be
downloaded one time for the whole enterprise instead of being downloaded for
every single developpers. I have set Maven Proxy and my corporation central
repository at the same location to avoid having Maven looking on central
Maven repository first for internal jars.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada