I had the same problem. I got the latest code and uncommented the following line in SurefirePlugin.java:

 // surefireBooter.setJvm( jvm );

This appeared to fix the problem.

Stephen Cowx wrote:

Hi

I get the same error on linux. If I remove the <forkMode>once</forkMode> the build works. If it helps, I have excluded all unit tests in my build and the behaviour is the same, so... the problem has nothing to do with the tests themselves.

Regards

Stephen

Jérôme BERNARD wrote:

I did using forkMode=once.

On a windows box, it fails because the command-line is too long (there are
too many dependencies..).
On a UNIX box, I do have a different error:
"Embedded error: Error while executing forked tests.
-classpath: not found"

Regards,
Jérôme.