Hi,
I want to configure maven.war.src for fitting my directories.
Would someone tell me method ?

I could work by default ,but I want to fit pom.xml to my directories.
So I configured pom.xml like following ,but it did not work my way.

<project>
    :
  <build>
    <finalName>${pom.artifactId}</finalName>
    <sourceDirectory>src</sourceDirectory>
    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>resources</directory>
      </resource>
    </resources>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <version>2.0-beta-2</version>
        <configuration>
            <maven.war.src>${project.dir}/resources</maven.war.src>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

My directories are following.
~/WEBAPP_NAME/
    src/
      JAVA_CODES
    resources/
    webapp/
       WEB-INF/
       OTHER_FILES(html,jsp ..)

I can create war file when I change directories like following.
~/WEBAPP_NAME/
    src/
      JAVA_CODES
      main/