Baard Johansen wrote:

Hi,
I installed the binary Maven 2.0 distribution, and was hoping that the
latest version of plugins were to be used. This appears not to be so. For
instance, for the maven-site-plugin my Maven use the 2.0-beta-2 version,
instead of the latest 2.0-beta-4.

How can I tell my maven installation (or the current project) to deploy the
site using 2.0-beta-4?

I run a corporate-wide maven-proxy, but I don't think that should cause
this trouble.

Thanks,

--
Baard Johansen