Matt Raible wrote:

Is it possible to check a mirror of ibiblio for dependency if ibiblio
is down? If I put the following in my pom.xml, it checks this mirror
first, rather than ibiblio.  It seems like a better practice to check
ibiblio first.

 <repositories>
   <repository>
     <id>planetmirror</id>
     <name>Planet Mirror (backup central repository)</name>
     <url>http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/maven2</url>
   </repository>
 </repositories>

Thanks,

Matt

I am not sure of this but I think that the repository with an id of 'central' is always checked last.

Henry