Thank you very much for the reply.

  For my goal to work I had to get many dependencies in the plugin.jelly file.
I had to import some thing like the following to work as octopus is dependent
on many other Jars.
  <ant:pathelement path="${plugin.getDependencyPath('octopus:octopus')}"/>
  <ant:pathelement path="${plugin.getDependencyPath('bea:wlsqlserver')}"/>
  <ant:pathelement path="${plugin.getDependencyPath('bea:wlbase')}"/>
  <ant:pathelement path="${plugin.getDependencyPath('oracle:ojdbc14')}"/>
  <ant:pathelement path="${plugin.getDependencyPath('bea:wlutil')}"/>
  <ant:pathelement path="${plugin.getDependencyPath('octopus:csvjdbc')}"/>
  <ant:pathelement path="${plugin.getDependencyPath('bea:weblogic')}"/>

  Is there any way of setting the classpath instead of individually setting it.

  I tried some thing like which didn't work
  <j:forEach var="lib" items="${plugin.artifacts}">
  <ant:pathelement path="{lib.path}"/>

  Can you please suggest me other way to set the classpath

  Thanks,
  Devi

Doug Douglass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  p Devi wrote:

>I am currently creating a plugin for exporting
>data from the database using Maven 1.x. To acheive this I use octopus.
> The directory of the plugin that I create is in
> C:\Workspace\plugins\spec-config-plugin. I have files Plugin.jelly,
> plugin.properties, project.xml and folders like src, target, Xdoc in this
> directory.
>I am able to do the desired task in this directory. But when I run the goal
>outside of this directory (like c:\temp) I am not able to get the desired
>output.
>
>I get the following error
>
>[java] [ERROR] Could not find org.webdocwf.util.loader.Loader. Make sure you
>have it in your classpath. (Its not able to find the octopus Jar ).
>
>I have included the following dependency in the project.xml.
>
> octopus
> octopus
> 3.0.1
>

> root
>

> I have the following in the plugin.jelly

To resolve the plugin dependency not being found in the classpath try
changing your classpath element to this:

HTH,
Doug