Hi Sean,

Can you explain what you mean by "source files being copied to the target directory"? AFAIK, this isn't the case, source files are never copied to the target directory.

Regards,
Henry

Sean Clarkson wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to Maven 2 - I was wondering if there was any setting you could add
to the compiler to prevent source files being copied to the target
directory, or removing them automatically after compilation. Do I need to
use the process-classes phase and do something there with an additional
goal, or can I actually prevent the source being copied

cheers

Sean