Hi Loïc,

Please see inline answers.

Questions:

1/ What is the process to (ask for) update on remote repository?
I've found a broken link on the maven webpage:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-repositories.html

http://maven.apache.org/guides/guide/guide-ibiblio-upload.html%7DUploading%20to%20Ibiblio
doesn't seem to work :o(

Page Not Found

Sorry, the page you requested was not found. This may because:
 * The page has moved, was outdated, or has not been created yet
 * You typed the address incorrectly
 * You following a link from another site that pointed to this page

Check out this URL for guide: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html

2/ Is the ${basedir} evaluation I speak of the normal behavior?
If yes, could it be possible to add a property like for example:
maven.reactor.basedir?

Have you tried placing an absolute path in your POM? It may solve your basedir problems.

HTH,

Henry