From: Scokart Gilles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:17 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: [m2] Repeatable build and plugin version resolution

How can we guarantee a repeatable build?  I mean, when I build a
project, the most recent available versions of the plugins are used.
That means that there is a risk that rebuilding a project after 6 months
provides a different result.

I know that it possible to force the plugins version number in the
pom.xml.
But how can we guarantee we don't miss one when writing the pom?

Is there other approach  (Maybe linked with the plugin registry)?

Thanks,

SCOKART Gilles