Hi Mick,

I assume you mean jars that were built from your project. In that case, you can install those jars manually. Please see http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-installing-3rd-party-jars.html and http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/FAQs#FAQs-HowdoIinstallafileinmylocalrepositoryalongwithagenericPOM for more info.

HTH,
Henry

Mick Knutson wrote:

Ok, The reason I want is this.
I have a project that ahs many modules and jars, included into 1 ear.
I want to run idea:idea to create my Intellij project, but it is looking into ibbiblio for my common.jar etc....

So I am assuming that I need to install my jars into my repository right?

Thanks
Mick Knutson

http://www.BASELogic.com
http://www.MickKnutson.com