Hi,
thats is right ;-) You have to build it on your own. There must be an thread
about it!

If you add this to your pom and the "${reports}" to your site.xml, all works
fine. Assumed you have build the "2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT" version in your local or
inner repository!

                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                                <artifactId>jdepend-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <version>2.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>

Fredy