Cool, so i should throw away my print version of
"Using+Maven+in+a+corporate+enviro".

Thanks!

"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org> schrieb am 30.01.06 23:32:03:

> [...]

Tom's response was missing the fact you need to tell the maven-proxy repo
setting to use the proxy you have defined.

Do the following:
1) Specify proxy.list to include all the proxies you use, most likely you
use just one proxy.

proxy.list=one

2) Define the proxy details. Use one of the three examples in the properties
file.  I am assuming you have an unauthenticated proxy in this example.

proxy.one.host=<ip or dns name to your proxy>
proxy.one.port=<port number of your proxy>

3) Configure the repositories that are being proxied by maven-proxy to use
the internet proxy just configured.

repo.www-ibiblio-org.proxy=one
repo.dist-codehaus-org.proxy=one

If you need more details, I am in the process of updating
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Using+Maven+in+a+corporate+enviro
nment in the next day or two with all the steps I used to configure Maven
and maven-proxy in our environment.

Barrie

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Fred Robert Hauschel