Hmmm.. thats weird, I think you got it right. Could you paste the stacktrace and your directory layout ?

Regards,
-allan

Edgar Silva wrote:

Hi Allan,

Thanks to help me, but it doesn't work yet. I am not doing nothing really HARD,
is just a simple test using just one class, my folders as according Maven2
structure, are there some additional configuration, take a look on my pom.xml
portion:

   <build>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <configuration>
                   <includes>
                       <include>**/*.java</include>
                   </includes>
               </configuration>
           </plugin>
</plugins> </build>
   <reporting>
       <plugins>
       <dependency>
           <groupId>junit</groupId>
           <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
           <version>3.8.1</version>
           <scope>test</scope>
       </dependency>
<dependency> <groupId>velocity</groupId>
           <artifactId>velocity</artifactId>
           <version>1.4</version>
</dependency> </dependencies> </project>

My test is really simple, is something like this:

   public void testGetInstance() {
      EnviromentProperties result = EnviromentProperties.getInstance();
      assertEquals("java.lang.String",result.replaceDataType("VARCHAR"));
   }

When I am executing "mvn test" sounds like the EnviromentProperties class, was
not found on classpath, but I have everything exactlly created by maven2 structure. The
strange bahaviour is when I test with a code as the following:

   public void testGetInstance() {
     // EnviromentProperties result = EnviromentProperties.getInstance();
      assertEquals("java.lang.String","java.lang.String");
   }

And everything works fine.....

any idea?

I am using  Maven 2.0.1