Hello,

I'm a little desesperate with this m2 eclipse plugin while everything
works so good with configuring externa tools like indicate on maven
sit guide http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html
I never succeed to build anyone with.
I get error below  on compile or package.
I see that on launching it's invoke plugin-registry.xml in which
maven-package and maven-compile plugin are RELEASE or LATEST version.
I don't want delete plugin-registry file. Because i don't know the
result on maven behaviour.
adding dependency is well managed. But for me it is not sufficient.
Where's wrong ? any Idea? Could you give me some hint of your
configuration?

Thanks in advance,
Tom
INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Webapp Archetype
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO]
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:
checking for updates from central
[WARN] repository metadata for: 'artifact
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin' could not be
retrieved from repository: central due to an error: Error transferring
file
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted
[DEBUG] Exception Error transferring file
[DEBUG] maven-resources-plugin: using locally installed snapshot
[DEBUG] Artifact not found - using stub model: Unable to determine the
latest version

  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:LATEST

[DEBUG] Using defaults for missing POM
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:LATEST
[DEBUG] maven-resources-plugin: using locally installed snapshot
[DEBUG] Artifact not found - using stub model: Unable to determine the
release version

  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:pom:RELEASE