Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 31-01-2006 11:16:29:

> On 1/31/06, David Sag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Either way I probably need to bind checkstyle, pmd, findbugs etc to a
> > phase other than compile then, perhaps verify.  Hmm will ponder this.
>
> The reports, or the checks? The reports should be part of the site
> generation and not bound to any phases. The checks definitely belong
> in verify if they don't require any extra steps such as compilation.

the checks.  i run the checkstyle, pmd and findbugs checks and then in the
verify stage pipe those checks into the qalab plugin to generate
historical dev stats.  ideally i'd run these as part of verify and then
once they had run pipe them trhough qalab, but i have never been able to
work out how to specify the order that plugins run when bound to the same
phase.  any clues how to do that?

dave