Now, I may just be going blind, but I can't find up to date Eclipse
components on Ibiblio. If my Maven project depends on the SWT widgets,
or Jface, or any other component, is there an alternative to creating my
own objects? I found Eclipse 2.1.0 versions in
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/eclipse/, but they're out of date. The
stuff in http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/eclipse/ is not the core of
Eclipse, so where is it? And if it's not there, what's the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

       This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If
you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you
may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments,
delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail
that you have done so.  Thank you.