Is there a way to turn on the WRD without human interaction? Such as from an
ant script within Maven.

Do you have a source of information on using it? The IBM docs are totally
fragmented with no unified example. (Well ... that I have found)

How about disabling it. How is that done?

Thanks.

-- Lee Meador