I have no proxy.  Further, I've downloaded something from the central
repository for another project just now but the war plugin does not work.
When I execute mvn install, it just doesn't seem to even try to connect to
the internet.  It instantly gives me the build error.  Is there a command
where I can install the plugin manually?  Is there even a released plugin
for m2?  I browsed the repository and only found beta version.

_Mang

Lee Meador <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
01/31/2006 11:40 AM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [m2] Cannot find maven-war-plugin

If you have a proxy you will need to put some things in the
settings.xmlfile.

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html

It is also possible that ibiblio is running really slow. You might try
again
and see if it does any better. I have had to try 3 times to get things
downloaded on occasion.

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]