Sory for this stupid subjet : I was thinking this comes from a properties failure...

created [http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1741] for this with a minimalist test-case

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade to maven 1.1-beta2.
My project uses commons-attributes and it's maven plugin

When I run a "maven war:install" on my web sub-project, attributes classes are generated by plugin. When I run a "multiproject:install", everything SEEMS good, but attributes classes are not generated. Plugin doesn't run at all.

Same plugin runs as expected in a simple jar

Is this a known bug ? (it works fine under maven 1.0.2)

Nico.

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.