What happens if you replace the </noduleVersion> by
</moduleVersion>?

-Lukas

Ashish Srivastava wrote:
Hi,
   I created a remote repository for a bunch of jars
we use in our application. The way I did is manually
created the library.pom as :

<pre>
<project>
   <moduleVersion>4.0.0</noduleVersion>
   <groupId>libName</groupId>
   <artifactId>libName</groupId>
   <version>1.0</version>
</project>
</pre>

When I compile the project I get the following warning
messages (for each such library) but the application
gets compiled and packaged.:
[WARNING] POM for 'libName:...' is invalid. It will be
ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Not a valid
v4.0.0 POM.

Looks like as if the format of the pom is wrong. How
can I get a jar (not built by us) and deploy it
properly in a remote repository which we created? I
searched through the maven.apache.org and didn't find
any document on how to create a remote repository sp.
with our own set of jars. Help is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ashish