Hello All, 
 
Has anyone had any luck publishing site files using site:deploy and the
file:/// <file:///>  protocol?
 
This works for me the first time I publish the site but when I try and
republish to the same dir I get an error saying 
 
[INFO] Error uploading site

Embedded error: Could not make directory
'f:\Build\Documentation\atom2\root\.'.

It can't create this dir as it already exists. Any ideas? If I wipe down the
dir it all works fine again. 
 
Thanks,

Chris
 

Chris Stevenson

Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein 

 

 
 ------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely for the
addressee. Access by any other party is unauthorised without the express 
written permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, please 
contact the sender either via the company switchboard on +44 (0)20 7623 8000, or
via e-mail return. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to read our
e-mail disclaimer statement and monitoring policy, please refer to 
http://www.drkw.com/disc/email/ or contact the sender. 3166
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to