thank you for clearing this out. It is indeed confusing.
Documentation is mentioning webXml, but error refers to webxml.
I tried both, camel case and lowercase.

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:46:47 +0200, hermod.opstvedt wrote
> Hi
>
> I noted that the error states: webxml attribute is required , while
> you have a parameter webXml (note the uppercase X)
>
> Hermod

 entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the
> DnB NOR Group
 cannot accept any payment orders or other legally
> binding correspondence with
 customers as a part of an email.