hi guys,

I am using maven to package my ear file at the moment. And it
automatically generates application.xml (great!) However I need to
deploy to weblogic app server, which looks for
weblogic-application.xml. Is there a way I could configure the
maven-ear plug in to generate this file the same way as
application.xml?

What I am also looking for is to figure out a way to specify the
classloader resources tag. I believe these will be the jar/war files
that gets loaded during application start up.

a bit like this in the application.xml

    <classloader-structure>
        <module-ref>
                <module-uri>ejb1.jar</module-uri>