Hi,

I'm trying to run the svn example of native plugin but aparently the
plugin isn't deployed to ibiblio. The msg that I get is:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'eclipse'.
[INFO] org.apache.maven.plugins: checking for updates from central
[INFO] org.codehaus.mojo: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.codehaus.mojo:native-maven-plugin: checking for updates from
 central
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.codehaus.mojo:native-maven-plugin' does not exist or no v
alid version could be found
[INFO] Total time: 15 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Apr 06 11:05:44 GMT-03:00 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M

Tnx.

--
"Nobody knows who i really am