Hi,

I reported this as *MEV-393 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-393> *

http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2 is still down :-(

bye,
Borut

Wayne Fay pravi:
This is a bug/mistake. Please file a JIRA bug under MEV (Maven
Evangelism) so it can be repaired.

Published artifacts should not depend on snapshot repos & artifacts.

Wayne

On 5/15/06, Weichsel, Ingo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

the doxia-site-renderer-1.0-alpha-8.pom does defines repositories,

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>snapshots</id>
      <url>http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

which can't be resolved. Any idea, if this will be fixed quickly, or do we
have to stick to the older plugin versions?

Ingo