2006/5/19, Serge Emmanuel Pagop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Jose,

Glassfish is not the only Java EE 5 vendor, there are another vendors like
JBoss.ORG with JBoss 4.0.4 AS. I' am writting a tutorial how developers
can
use maven2 to develop Java EE app a la JBoss other Java EE App a la
Glassfish.

I've been searching through the JBoss web and have found only references to
EJB3.0, but not to JEE 5 as a whole... does JBoss 4.0.4 implements the whole
JEE 5 spec? Do you have any "beta" version of that tutorial I can take a
look to? I would be willing to colaborate with you checking your
configuration or proposing improvements.

Thanks a lot
Jose