Ah, good ol' Documentum. I haven't worked with those jars in a while.

Vinnie, each jar is a separate artifact, so each jar must be installed
separately. You'll want to add -DgeneratePom=true to the mvn command to
generate a minimal POM and prevent maven from looking for that POM in remote
repositories. Use a groupId like "com.documentum", or have they changed
there packaging now to com.emc.document!?!??!

FYI, if you're not the only developer in your organization, you'll be well
served to create an intranet repository and place the Documentum (and other)
jars there so everyone benefits from your work. In addition, you could
create a POM-only project to bundle the various Documentum jars so they can
be added to your projects transitively via a single dependency.

-Doug