Hi,

I am attempting to write a plugin test by using the
maven-plugin-testing-harness. I have created the following test-POM and am
trying to invoke it through

  File testPom = new File( getBasedir(), "src/test/it1/pom.xml" );
  ValidatorMojo vm = (ValidatorMojo) lookupMojo( "xml:validate", testPom );
  vm.execute();

But I receive an exception

org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojoorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-xml-plugin:0.0.1:xml:validate.

with org.apache.maven.plugins being my group Id, maven-xml-plugin being my
artifactId, and 0.0.1 being my version number. According to plugin.xml my
goalPrefix is "xml" and my goal is "validate", so "xml:validate" should be
fine. Any ideas, what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Jochen

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins.xml</groupId>
  <artifactId>it1</artifactId>
  <version>0.0.1</version>
  <name>Maven XML Plugin IT 1</name>
  <description>Integration Test 1 for the Maven XML Plugin</description>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-xml-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>0.0.1</version>
        <configuration>
          <docType>
            <dir>xml</dir>