Hi,

in your assembly descriptor.

Hope that helps

^_^

dvicente wrote:
For my project, i have a command file to launch my app (.bat for windows and
.sh for unix)

During assembly goal, i want to use my maven project properties ( as version
value) to filter those 2 files.

example : in my command file i have set LOGANALYZER_HOME=%ProgramFiles%\logAnalyzer-{project.version}

and my zip , i want to have
set LOGANALYZER_HOME=%ProgramFiles%\logAnalyzer-0.1

How to do that ?