Please see: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html

^_^

Christian Schneider wrote:
Hi Maven community,

I'm using Maven 2 only a short time but I really like it already. Esp. integration with continuum is very nice. I have only one problem: Ony of my projects depends on the tests from another project to compile and run its own tests. Maven 2 does not seem to install the test-jar in the repository, though. How can I make Maven 2 do that?

Regards,
Christian