Hi,

I am about to write a test case for MJAR-20. Below you find my unit test and
my pom. Unfortunately, when I try to execute the unit test, I receive the
following exception:

org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojoorg.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.1-SNAPSHOT:test-jar.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:319)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:436)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusTestCase.lookup(PlexusTestCase.java:222)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.testing.AbstractMojoTestCase.lookupMojo(AbstractMojoTestCase.java:164)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.testing.AbstractMojoTestCase.lookupMojo(AbstractMojoTestCase.java:110)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.jar.TestJarMojoTest.testTestJarInPomProject(TestJarMojoTest.java:42)

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Jochen

Unit test:

    package org.apache.maven.plugin.jar;

    import java.io.File;

    import org.apache.maven.plugin.testing.AbstractMojoTestCase;

    public class TestJarMojoTest
        extends AbstractMojoTestCase
    {
        private File testPom = new File( getBasedir(),
                       "src/test/resources/test-jar-0/pom.xml" );

        protected void setUp()
            throws Exception
        {
            // required for mojo lookups to work
            super.setUp();
        }

        /**
         * Tests, whether a test-jar is created for a project with the pom
         * packaging.
         */
        public void testTestJarInPomProject()
            throws Exception