Hi there,

I'm using TestNG to run tests in my project, and I'm facing a problem:
whenever a test fails I get the following output:

T E S T S
Running All
Tests run: 7, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.094 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Results :

As you can see, there is no information about which test failed, and the
only way I've found to know this is to generate the site including the
surefire report, but this is time consuming. I've also tried using the -e
option as suggested in the output, but I only get a stack trace with no
extra information. Am I missing anything?

Best regards
Jose