Have you tried putting

   http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2

in your snapshot repository ?

Its there at exactly: http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/jdepend-maven-plugin/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm using maven 2.0 and I'm trying to use the JDepend plugin.

I cannot download the plugin. I set it up in my pom.xml like the documentation says, but have no luck.

It looks like it is no longer on the mojo repo but in the maven repo (maven plugin), pointing it here still does not help.

I could not find any help on this matter, that is why I am posting here.
Thank you

Michael

Disclaimer
Sanlam Life Insurance Limited Reg no 1998/021121/06 - Licensed Financial Services Provider
Disclaimer and Directors